AVAILABLE MID-SEPTEMBERWhiskey Barrel Lazy Susan 21" x 1"
The barrel heads used to craft our one-of-a-kind lazy susans came to our workshop straight from the distillery, where they recently finished aging one of your favorite spirits. These add an authentic piece of the Kentucky Bourbon Belt to your family’s table, and are a must for any whiskey lover. Like all Hiawatha products, it comes out of the box food-safe and ready to use without any assembly or installation needed.
- Food -afe! We use all food-safe products on all our wooden items including this one!
- Distillery-used bourbon barrel head has char underneath and batch markings on the top.
- Custom-made wood backing board holds it all together
- 1000lb rated steel ball-bearing turntable means your lazy susan spins smoothly, even when holding heavy dishes, bottles, or tools
- 21-22″ diameter means it’s functional on any size table, countertop, or island
- Perfect for your bar, dining room, kitchen, coffee table, craft room, or workshop
- Bonus…Free smells! Each barrel head lazy Susan will emit warming aromas into any room or space of whiskey or bourbon as these were previously used in aging one of your favorite brands