Walnut Pro Series Cutting Board
15″ x 20″ x 1.5″
The Hiawatha Pro Series boards are designed for foodservice professionals, restaurants, catering services, food trucks, and cooking enthusiasts alike. All Pro Series blocks are foodservice quality.
The 1.5” thickness provides a sturdy cutting surface for chopping, prepping and slicing while keeping your gourmet knives sharp and damage-free. The recessed finger grips give you the flexibility for easy handling and the reversible design provides you with two cutting surfaces. The reverse side having a extra large 3/4” juice groove allows for bigger proteins to be cut and the worry of juices overflowing off the board is eliminated.
Don’t let this board’s good looks fool you- all Hiawatha Boards and Blocks have been designed for durability and are favored by professional chefs and home cooks around the world.
Sealed with Walnut oil then with butcher block conditioner, these boards will require less maintenance and will help retain moisture.
All Pro Series boards come with DREAMFARM® Chobs cutting board feet, so ditch the wet towel under the board! Chobs are removable and adjustable feet that slide on the corners of the board and prevent slipping for safer knife cutting and helping prevent injury if used and installed correctly. As always each board will come ready for use upon delivery, along with bottles of HOWARDS™ Butcher Block oil & Conditioner.
- Made from locally-sourced, kiln-dried lumber
- This board has antimicrobial properties that help prevent wick moisture and is sealed with Walnut oil that has natural hardening properties that penetrate deeper than traditional mineral oil
- Reversible design – this board can be used on either side
- This board is an edge grain design meaning the wood pieces are rotated on their side to take advantage of the tighter grain and increased hardness
- Handholds on either side for easy carrying and transporting
- All boards come pre-conditioned, waxed, and oiled with Howard™ products and are ready for use right out of the box
- All boards come standard with 2oz Bottles of Butcher Block Oil & Conditioner and care instructions