Jatoba & Hard Maple Cutting Board
11″ x 17″ x 7/8″
The wood of edge-grain boards are oriented on their side for more resistance to cutting, durability, and long term use. The different angle of the wood grain also provides a unique aesthetic.
It’s beautiful, functional, and unique design makes any Hiawatha Board different than any other board on the market. All of our products are pre-seasoned and wax-conditioned with Howard™ products.
- Made from locally-sourced, kiln-dried lumber
- Edge grain design utilizes tight wood grain and wood orientated to maximize resistance to stains, water, and warping
- Hiawatha Racetrack-Style Juice Groove measures 1/2″ wide and 3/8″ deep
- Reversible non-groove side for full cutting area
- All boards come standard with 2oz Bottles of Butcher Block Oil & Conditioner and care instructions
- Hiawatha Boards are 11 1/4″W 17″L 3/4 Thick