The wood of edge-grain boards are oriented on their side for more resistance to cutting, durability, and long term use. The different angle of the wood grain also provides a unique aesthetic. It's beautiful, functional, and unique design makes any Hiawatha Board different than any other board on the market. All of our products are pre-seasoned and wax-conditioned with Howard™ products and are ready to use right out of the box.
- Made from locally-sourced, kiln-dried lumber
- Edge grain design with wood orientated to maximize resistance to stains, water, and warping
- Hiawatha Racetrack-Style Juice Groove measures 1/2" wide and 3/8" deep
- Reversible non-groove side for full cutting area
- All boards come standard with 2oz Bottles of Butcher Block Oil & Conditioner and care instructions
- Hiawatha Boards are 11 1/4"W 17"L 3/4 Thick